Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Christian Blogging

Today I added a blogroll, though not the personal one I was battling with a while back (I haven't tried to tackle it again since I had to sound the retreat.)
Nope, this one is Joe Carter's big Christian blogroll which I think is pretty neat.

But if you really want to see excitement, you should check out this post by Adrian Warnock. After Hugh Hewitt called him the John Wesley of the blogosphere, I knew I had to check it out. He's on a mission to get more recognition and readership for Christian Bloggers, and I think this is a great mission. Just like anything else, if Christians want to have an influence they need to get involved - and get involved in a way that is noticed by more than just their friends and family. Hopefully, Adrian's drive and excitement will continue to spread and the effect will be impossible to ignore.

Also, if you are interested in attending a God Blog Conference in Arizona sometime later in the year, you can leave a comment here. Hugh Hewitt is set as the Key Note Speaker and many others have already endorsed the idea.

Or, if you can't wait till this fall or you'd just rather travel to Tennessee, check out Bill Hobbs' Blog Conference information. This one has Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.

All in all, it's good to see that the Christian interest in blogging that was so high during the election is now managing to grow even more - generating these great events.

"Where ever two or three are gathered..."