Monday, July 11, 2005

Two Births

Great news!
One of my best friends will hopefully be a missionary in Europe with her husband within a few months - but that's not the news. Her husband called me tonight and told me that she was going into labor. So I am praying because I trust God that He will do great things through this family for the Glory of His Kingdom.

More Great News:
I just heard of a new Christian :) Over the past few years I have been working with a travel agent, Christy, from the west coast for all of my world wide travel because it was cheaper than the missionary organization with which I was working. She was great and on my lastest trip last spring found me a flight at half the usual cost - a tremendous blessing. She knew I was a Christian and why I was travelling and so I was always recommending people to her because I knew taht would mean more to her than my "Have a nice day" at the end of my email.

Well, I just sent her an inquiry about tickets for a friend of mine to work at a church camp and she wrote back saying that she just became a Christiand and so was excited to hear about stuff like that :)

Hallelujah :)

God is good!