Monday, March 21, 2005

Not a lot of "doing" in the Due Process

I just heard NonJudy say on CNN that this bill would allow a full judicial review of Terri's case, something she didn't have before because Michael prevented it. How did I miss this? and if it's the case, how can Democratic Congressman Steny H___ (I can't remember his last name, but he's from Maryland) base his whole argument on how Florida has already seen this case through extensive "due process"? If someone was appealing to a federal court after receving an unsatisfactory state court decision, people would not be complaining. That's just how it's done. Why can't it be done this way this time?

Explanations please.


Oh, and I'm not sure what it is, but NonJudy's continually using the term "blood Relatives" to refer to "Everybody but Michael" is really getting on my nerves.

AH her name is Carol! Now I know.