Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

My thankfulness abounds. I think sometimes it's hard to even quantify how much I am indeed thankful for.

I was recently trying to explain to a non-Christian why I was so involved in church and religion, why I would be interested in reading the Bible, etc. I tried to explain the beginning of my involvement by explaining how touched I was to learn of God's love for me and His interest in each day and hour of my life. To know that God would notice me and know my name from among the billions on the earth was completely staggering to me. And now, to know that I can live to serve a God who loved me so much to give His son for me - that is truly amazing and for it I am truly thankful.

I pray that God's love was a blessing to all of you and your families as well :)