Monday, January 15, 2007

Are you here looking for Dangerous Pandas?

Seriously. Are you? If so, please tell me why.

I'm asking this question because looking at my sitemeter recently shows that a lot of people are coming here after doing a search for some variation on the dangerous panda concept. See for yourself.

This is very odd to me. I mean, I understand I'm probably a search result because I wrote this post about the guy who tried to hug a panda and got injured. But I don't think pandas are generally dangerous creatures...though I certainly wouldn't be trying to hug one. And so I think that the guy's injuries are more a function of his stupidity than of the fierceness of the panda bear.

Anyway, I just wanted to say for the record that I do like pandas and remark on what an odd search result this is...and how much odder it is that so many people run such a search.

So, if you are here because you were doing a search on "panda dangerous" or "dangerous pandas" or anything like that, please share. My inquiring minds wants to know :)

Thank you (in advance).