Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mr Miller and the rest of the left

I mentioned the convention in my post last night, but I didn't give my opinion on Zell Miller.

Powerline talks about what some papers are saying. As expected, those papers didn't like it.

Hugh Hewitt makes the point today that Zell's anger seems more reasonable when we consider the situation in Russia.

To me it seems that all the democrats should be feeling the way Mr. Miller does. They should all be angry that the Democratic leadership doesn't acknowledge the seriousness of this war in the aggregate of their actions. Sure, they say that it's a war and they say that it's important, but their quibbles over smaller issues say otherwise.

So, here's an example of a good worksheet question:

"Do you believe we are at war?
If yes, do you think that all other issues should be looked at in light of the fact that we are at war?
If yes, why are you voting for Kerry, doesn't recognize the seriousness of this issue."