Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Enough of this

So yeah, I'm over it now and things here will be going back to normal. It didn't even last a day.

In any event, I think the discussion of partisanship in relation to blog posting and choice of links is kind of a lame discussion. Everyone understands that one must consider one's sources when doing research. In the blogosphere, this is even more true. And extremely reasonable.

I appreciate blogs who are forthright about their positions and the fact that they have indeed chosen a side. On this blog, I've never hid the fact that I am a conservative. I think that liberal blogs needs to admit that they are liberal and not pretend to be objective. Sure, I'd like to read something objective...but it's hard to find. And when I do find it and link to it, I'm guessing someone will say it's slanted one way or anything.

And you know what, C'est la vie.


So...moving on....