Monday, May 08, 2006

Email Image

Special thanks to Joe at Evangelical Outpost for his Yak Shaving Razor Anniversary Edition because it pointed me to the Email Icon Generator. As you can see, my email address is now displayed as an image. I'm hoping this will decrease the amount I spam I get to my email account, but we will see.

Also, I am a relative novice at displaying images on a blog, so I didn't know how to turn a web address into a displayed image. So I viewed Joe's source code to find out. I was planning to display the html code here, but I couldn't figure out how to display the code instead without meaning it to be actual code. So you can go to View -> Source
here on my page to find out how I did it, or send me an email.
:)

And hey, if you know how to display code without making it code, that would be a great email too. Thank You!